This kit uses manifold boost pressure to determine when and how much fluid to inject. Proportionally injecting according to boost pressure gives the most accurate delivery of water-methanol and allows the most cooling and performance improvement over the widest range. More power and driveability is the result. It can be used on any forced induction engine: carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged, positive displacement or centrifugal blowers. The most suitable are the centrifugal supercharged and turbocharged engines, as they build boost is a more progressive manner concerning water-methanol injection. The positive displacement blower engines will work, but it might take more work to dial in the delivery. For higher boost applications (over 25psi), the controller can be upgraded to our VC100 unit.
- 8oz. Bottle of Boost Juice concentrate (*mix 50/50 with water)
- UHO (Ultra High Output) Pump
- 3 Quart Reservoir
- Digital Variable Controller
- 2 Nozzles To Cover a Wide Range of Horsepower
- All Required Hardware Needed For Installation
- Comprehensive Instructions