A small fluid capacity and the ability to punish the lubricant from running at near 300F temperatures cooling the front differential of a hard driven GTR is essential. The use of a compact high efficiency cooling core allows us to integrate our new WR35DC-F Willall Racing Front Differential cooler into the high airflow 'nose-cone' area of the R35 GTR seamlessly. Bolting alongside the existing power steering cooler, and coming with its own CNC machined and anodized aluminum bracket, there is no drilling or cutting to fit the cooling core, just the removal of the top access cover with a few clips.
Every WR35DC-F kit comes with the following components:
- Front mounted cooling core
- Machined billet CNC Pump mount bracket
- High pressure and temperature lines and -6 / JIC high pressure fittings (around 4 feet)
- Differential Cooler transfer Pump assy
- Wiring harness with manual switch
- Replacement fill plug CNC machined
- Replacement drain plug CNC Machined
- Silicone hose - custom crimp fittings CNC machined
- Mounting bolts and hose clamps
All high quality JIC crimped fittings are used for zero chance of leakage, along with our 350F and 500psi rated flexible transfer line, which when combined with our durable protective covering gives a long life high temperature solution. Note the temperature strip indicator in place...this will be used for 'after' testing. Pre tests showed that capability for consistent 300F+ in the front differential without a cooling strategy.