Our SpeedForSale Wrapped Downpipes have the following features:
- Two 76mm 3" pipes to improve exhaust efficiency, horsepower and engine response.
- At only 9 pounds combined, it offers a weight savings of 15 pounds compared to the 24 pound OEM downpipes!
- Made of premium stainless steel using high quality TIG welds with performance AND quality in mind.
- Wrapped with DEI Titanium Heat Wrap with LR Technology to help prevent radiant heat from going into the car's cabin, reduce sound wave frequency to prevent excess resonance and drone, and keep the heat INSIDE the downpipe to increase exhaust velocity thus increasing turbocharger spool and response. We hold this wrap in place using aircraft grade safety wire, which is attached using the correct tool that pulls the wire very tight to prevent any slack or looseness in the heat wrap.
- The welds are very clean, and thick flanges are used to prevent cracking or warping over time, and thus eliminating the chance of exhaust leaks down the road.
- Removes the stock primary catalytic converters, thus allowing MUCH better exhaust flow and sound. These are not emission legal and are for off-road use only.
- Includes new gaskets and mounting hardware to connect to the mid-pipe.
- Has bungs for both stock OEM oxygen sensors.
- We have posted a picture of the downpipes BEFORE they are wrapped so you can see the high quality and finish.
- You can find our Nissan GT-R installation guide for turbo outlets/downpipes BY CLICKING HERE!
OFF ROAD USE ONLY AND NOT EMISSION LEGAL!