Part #: HKS 80155-AN011
HIPERMAX III SPORT
Series Concept: Designed and tuned for competition / track.
The Hipermax III Sport series has firmer spring rates and valving to take advantage of the smoother, more consistent pavement of race tracks allowing quicker, more precise transient response and instant direction changes necessary in competition. In addition, the Hipermax III Sport incorporates HKS' all-new Hiper Linear Piston fluid-channel system, shock-body length adjustability (most applications) and ultra-thick chrome plating of the cylinder shaft for excellent durability and reduced stiction (static friction). Spherical bearings, for precise steering and feedback, are standard - but reinforced, rubber upper mounts are available for those seeking reduced vibration from less-than-smooth pavement.
- Hiper Linear Piston – Linear progression piston adjusts oil passages for precise stroke management resulting in smoother valve movements.. As piston speed increases, dampening rate linearly increases.
- Pillowball upper mounts standard
- Monotube design
- Shock-body length adjustable (most applications)
- 65mm diameter springs - Cold wound and manufactured in-house at HKS to ensure quality and consistency
- Lightweight Aluminum lock nut & ride height adjuster
- Hard chrome-plated cylinder shaft
- Non-electrolysis Nickel plated shock bodies provide durability in severe weather conditions.
- Dustboots standard
- 1 year limited warranty from HKS