NISSAN GT-R Transmission Oil Cooler. It's the oil based cooler which is different from HKS Kansai's coolant based.
- Additional 2L of MT Oil required (Not included).
- Front bumper inner air ducts must be modified.
- Washer pump harness must be extended 0.5SQ 250mm x2 (Not included).
- The washer fluid volume will be decreased to 1L (Factory is 1.5L).
- Washer level sensor must be removed (The warning light does not turn on).
- The sound from the factory MT oil pump may be louder.
From the street to race circuits, the HKS DCT Cooler Kit for the GT-R has been developed to provide firm, positive shift engagement while assisting in the prevention of overheating the clutch and transmission. By
stabilizing and maintaining lower oil temperatures in the transmission, the
life cycle of the oil is extended. Integrated with the factory water-cooled
transmission cooler, the DCT Cooler Kit also assists in reducing the GTR's
overall water temperature.
[ Features ]
- Placement of the DCT cooler core to the front left fender maximizes cooling
- This kit is designed for OFF-ROAD USE only
- A larger -10 size oil line reduces resistance and increases flow ensuring proper oil supply.
- The transmission's stock heat exchanger and HKS thermostat are integrated into the DCT Cooler. With a specially designed oil outlet attachment, stabilizing the oil temperature occurs in a shorter amount of time. Improved shifts are noticeable even after cold starts.
- During testing at Fuji Speedway, the water temperature was reduced by an average of 5°C (41°F) enabling continuous laps at a constant oil temperature of 127°C (260°F).