Helping push the limits of the R35 GT-R, GReddy is proud to announce the release of their new extra large front-mounted intercooler upgrade kit for modified GTRs. The complete Kit features an extra large, high cooling Type-29, R-spec intercooler core, which is ideal for over 900hp. Four specifically designed light-weight 3-piece end tanks smooth out the flow for a side-to-side cross-flow set-up for increased efficiency; while the configuration keep upper grill area open for vital engine cooling. The kit includes: twin 40mm Type-FV Blow-off Valves, 3-ply silicone hoses, large highly-polished aluminum piping, end-tanks, and core.
- Full complete kit with piping from turbo to throttle with 2 Type-FV Blow Off Valves
- Extra Large Type-29 core. DIM: Height 302mm (12") x Length 710mm (28") x Width 115mm (4.5")
- High Quality Spec-R inner fin core
- High polished core tubes and end-tanks
- Cross-flow type setup, more efficient than turn flow
- Airflow meter extension is required to swap the airflow meter sensor signals to the opposite banks (Wires included)
- Designed for GReddy turbo kit, also compatible with stock turbos (and most upgraded stock turbos)
The Type-29 Rspec R35 Intercooler Upgrade showed it can really cool the temperature down. With 136 C charge air coming in to the intercooler, it left at only 37.2 C coming out. That is 99 C cooler ! (210 F) with minimal back pressure.