This is same intercooler core as the Type 29 full kit. The only difference is that this kit is intended for those that have already purchased GReddy's aluminum hard pipe kit with Blow-off valves since this kit doesn't not include those pipes.
Helping push the limits of the R35 GT-R, GReddy is proud to announce the release of their new extra large front-mounted intercooler upgrade kit for modified GTRs. The complete Kit features an extra large, high cooling Type-29, R-spec intercooler core, which is ideal for over 900hp. Four specifically designed light-weight 3-piece end tanks smooth out the flow for a side-to-side cross-flow set-up for increased efficiency; while the configuration keep upper grill area open for vital engine cooling. The kit includes: 3-ply silicone hoses, large highly-polished aluminum piping, end-tanks, and core.
- Extra Large Type-29 core. DIM: Height 302mm (12") x Length 710mm (28") x Width 115mm (4.5")
- High Quality Spec-R inner fin core
- High polished core tubes and end-tanks
- Cross-flow type setup, more efficient than turn flow
- Airflow meter extension is required to swap the airflow meter sensor signals to the opposite banks (Wires included)
- Designed for GReddy turbo kit, also compatible with stock turbos (and most upgraded stock turbos)
The Type-29 Rspec R35 Intercooler Upgrade showed it can really cool the temperature down. With 136 C charge air coming in to the intercooler, it left at only 37.2 C coming out. That is 99 C cooler ! (210 F) with minimal back pressure.