ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ARE SHOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!
For those of you looking for a great way to shed weight from your Nissan GT-R, consider installing the Alpha Nissan GT-R Tillettt Seat/Bracket Combo. We paired the Tillett B1 carbon fiber racing seat with our very own Alpha Nissan GT-R Racing Seat Bracket to create a super strong, light-weight seat package that will shed up to 41lbs per side!
The Alpha carbon fiber Tillett B1 racing seat weighs in at only 6lbs yet provides exceptionally strong support – enough to handle the most demanding track day or drag race situations. The seat is designed to accept a full racing seat harness while the racing seat bracket offers a mounting point for the stock three-point safety belt buckle. This way, you have every option on how you would like to configure your safety restraints.
Each seat is contoured for comfort and fully optioned to include a Dinamica suede seat, back and headrest cushion for additional relief throughout long race sessions. The finishing touch on the seat incorporates a custom-embroidered Alpha insignia on the headrest.
In addition, this package includes the Alpha Nissan GT-R Racing Seat Bracket – the perfect foundation for the Tillett because it was designed with it specifically in mind. Unlike similar products on the market, this steel racing seat bracket is fully reinforced with sidewall gussets for added rigidity and black powder-coat finished for protection against corrosion. It also comes equipped with a Sparco sliding rail system for quick seat adjustment with the pull of a lever.
The Alpha Nissan GT-R Tillett Seat/Bracket Combo was designed to provide functionality and weight-savings without compromise to safety or quality. This setup allows you to save 82lbs by replacing both stock seats and 106lbs by replacing the driver’s seat and the removal of the passenger seat. Available individually or as a set.
- Strong carbon fiber Tillett B1 Racing Seat with Dinamica Suede cushions
- Custom-embroidered Alpha insignia on headrest cushion (with optional Tillett logo available)
- Provisions for both three-point stock safety belt and full racing harness
- Sturdy steel seat brackets with durable black powder-coat finish
- Bracket frames reinforced with sidewall gussets for additional strength
- Rail system with lever-actuated seat adjustment by Sparco
- Airbag System will not operate when stock seats are removed
- Motorsports are dangerous. No warranty or representation is made as to product’s ability to protect the user from any injury or death. The user assumes that risk. Not applicable or intended for street or highway use.
Seat Bracket Side: