Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
2 GTR's at Moreno Valley (Raceway) Nissan - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2008, 12:42 AM   #1
threepointo
Registered Member

Default 2 GTR's at Moreno Valley (Raceway) Nissan

Hello everyone,

There are two GTR premium editions at Moreno Valley (Raceway) Nissan I am posting this for Mike Gerhardi who is in the process of getting his NAGTROC account approved.

There is one white one and one black one ready to go.

They are looking at getting 25k over msrp but I already told him that is not going to fly in this community and the current all around asking price is 10k over. He told me to let everyone know that if you are serious then come on in and make a deal. You can reach him at 951-571-9300.

Mike is a cool guy and he wants to make a sale so it probably means he will let them go for 10k over.

Please tell him that Kevin Sent you...

toodles!

Edit: I just left from stopping by the dealer this evening and I have discovered that the black premium has the cold weather package on it! Silver wheels and all! I asked the sales guy why they ordered a cold weather package in a place where it hits 110 on average and then alll of the sudden it hit me! This used to be John Elway Nissan and part of the deal for selling the dealership was that one of his buddies (that lives in Denver! ergo cold weather climate!) gets a car at MSRP out of their allocation of 3 cars! They told me that his car came in two weeks ago and they sent it right to him I asked what color the wheels were and he said they were black and I told him "sir you guys sent him the wong car!" hahahhahahaha. Soooooo if you want the black one here you will need them to get you the correct tires and do a complete fluid change for this environment. I asked if he would sell me the silver wheels and they will get back to me later. Now how crazy is that! I don't think that the poor guy in Denver has a clue!

P.S. yes yes yes I know that some of you are stuck on msrp, this thread is not directed at you. This thread is for the person that has to have one now and has the cash or financing ready and is willing to understand that the msrp thing is not going to happen in CA anytime soon.

Peace.

--------------------
threepointo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:53 AM   #2
Ev0H8t3r
GOTZIRA

Kevin good find bro!
Gotzira
-Kaizen Tuning LLC (978) 266-9900
Sales@Kaizentuning.com
-Kaizen Tuning LLC
www.kaizentuning.com
Ev0H8t3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
Craig Cecil
Registered Member

Default 2009 GTR Available

Last edited by ADMIN; 08-08-2008 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: SPAM...multiple posts. User warned.
Craig Cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
threepointo
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cecil View Post
I am a Nissan Sales Rep. and I have a GTR with red exterior and light gray interior.

Contact me if interested:

Cell: 760-585-6695
OK dude listen up...What you just did is called thread high jacking! The only reason that I posted this was because my local dealer ID has not been approved by admin yet. You need to register on this site with all of your dealer info and then create your own posts.

You need to be approved by admin in order to post in the for sale section. So please create your own threads and avoid high jacking mine unless I know you...
thx!
threepointo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:29 AM   #5
Ev0H8t3r
GOTZIRA

LOL I thought maybe it was the same dealer...
Gotzira
-Kaizen Tuning LLC (978) 266-9900
Sales@Kaizentuning.com
-Kaizen Tuning LLC
www.kaizentuning.com
Ev0H8t3r is offline   Reply With Quote