SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #26
Rdagher
Registered Member

600 miles !!

Il get pictures of the weather radar soon , i need to know how to get to it , i havent even read the manual yet, i m just driving , and making sure that the Srt10 starts respecting that car today on the 210 their was a 700 HP srt10 ( hes license plate said 700 HP but i think it was more of a 550 ) and all he saw was my exhausts pipes ..heh .
. the car is feeling amazing.. tires are starting to make that noise of they are on the side treads cause of the devilry toe\cambers , so ill be happy at that service at 1000 .

The Rear breaks are still emitting lots of heat after the car has been driving for a while ( not racing just driving) ..Its not burning , but its got heat i can feel more than the front ones after the car is stopped . I need to make sure they check that my calipers are not touching or something constantly rubbing ..
Rdagher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #27
Rdagher
Registered Member

the break heat is actually those vents from the that are opened toward the rear tire.. Its extra "exhaust" vents for the engine i believe , its also used to cool the rear break .. maybe that's what they added in the 11 . At first view it was hot a bit , but no way near the temperature of the rotors so its cooling them

This car feels so brilliantly setup ed to me .. I just hit 960 Miles and i took it to Big Tujunga Canyon , wow in curvy uphill road that car is fantastic .. The downhill is great too but i wasn't on racing on the VDC so it kicked in , but i gotta admit it doesn't disturb too much when it kicks in .. obviously 65 is enough in those mountains curves on a street .
interesting that the VDC didn't kick in as much ( if any) uphill on the same road . I guess it could be logic been a RR \ AWD system ..
I'm starting to enjoy my decision for real .. he

Last edited by Rdagher; 05-03-2010 at 12:44 AM..
Rdagher is offline   Reply With Quote