Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
Purchasing GTR in U.S Dealership - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
gtr-boi

Default Purchasing GTR in U.S Dealership

I did some research and found out that, if I was to buy a car in the u.s from a private dealer, that I dont have to pay the state tax ( correct me if I am given wrong info. ) What if I wanted to buy a used GTR from a Nissan Dealership, do I still have to pay the state tax. Or am I exempt from it and require the 6.5% duty and 7% GST when I bring the car over.

Any help would be appreciated.
gtr-boi is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off