Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
GTR Hybrid - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2009, 02:57 AM   #1
azriaziz
Msia GTR Club Co-Founder

Default GTR Hybrid

http://www.gtspirit.com/2009/12/24/n...irit+(GTspirit)

Quote:
As Nissan pour over the possibility of a second generation of GT-Rís, rumours have started seeping from their Yokohama, Japan based headquarters. The latest of which, concerns the availability of a hybrid option for the 2013 model year. Reports are also suggesting that SUV and saloon projects, both based on the GT-R platform have both been shelved in favour of the hybrid.
In todayís market, the hybrid has become one of the most desirable powertrains owing to its ability to convey a environmentaly friendly image coupled with excellent performance potential. Itís thought that Nissan may be working on there own version of hybrid drive in direct competition with Porsche who, it seems, also plan to use a similar system in various performance cars.
If the rumours are true we are most likely looking at an adapted powertrain from exsting Infiniti concepts. Nothing is set in stone yet, however we would definitely be interested in a hybrid GT-R.
would you buy 1?
Old 12-26-2009, 09:09 AM   #2
nomolos1
HP Logic Sales

Not sure about the hybrid thing but if this is the R36. I would love to have one non-hybrid. Just when you think it couldn't look any sexier. Nissan does it again.
nomolos1 is offline   Reply With Quote