Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
FS: 2009 Gunmetal GTR wheels w/bridgestone tires & TPMS - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
jenner
Registered Member

Default FS: 2009 Gunmetal GTR wheels w/bridgestone tires & TPMS

Selling my original 2009 gunmetal wheels.
Used for less than 4000 miles, 50% of which was daily driving highway miles to work, 40% of it was a road trip all highway from CT to South Carolina and back and 10% was back roads getting to and from the highways.
Never been tracked, very low treadwear as you can see in the pic. I'd say at LEAST 2/3's life left if not 75% on the Bridgestones.
Wheels are in perfect balance and round never hit any potholes or had any issues. Wheel paint is perfect except one TINY blemish(proably a from a small rock) which is noted in the last picture.
Includes tires, wheels and TPMS. Tires have never been removed from the wheel.
All you have to do is mount them and visit your GT-R tech to have the car learn the new TPMS sensors. From my experience this is a no cost service.

Asking $2999 cash/check/money order/paypal.
Cash & local pick up or I would be willing to meet you within reasonable distance from the NYC/New Haven CT area.
OR
Buyer pays shipping and insurance (estimated $200 - $325 via UPS ground depending on location) and any money transfer fees(ie paypal fee).
Willing to use buyers shipping account(UPS or FedEx) if buyer provides labels.
Will package them just like tire rack does with the cardboard discs to prevent any shipping damage.
jenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
jenner
Registered Member

sorry for the last of updates. These sold locally a while back.
jenner is offline   Reply With Quote