Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
Malaysia GTR Owners Club Forum Rules (PLEASE READ) - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
azriaziz
Msia GTR Club Co-Founder

Default Malaysia GTR Owners Club Forum Rules (PLEASE READ)

LOCAL FORUM RULES -

MODERATORS: Azri, Norman

GLOBAL FORUM RULES:
http://nissangtrclub.com/announcement.php?f=65&a=3

LOCAL FORUM RULES (supersedes global rules 6,8,9):

1) Advertising requires permission from CLUB committee (Azri, Norman, Aziz) (PM any of us)

2) Any advertising of parts & services MUST include BEST PRICE pricing for the benefit of all members to see

3) Unauthorized advertising will result in warning/banning

This list will be updated periodically. These rules are subject to change at any time.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
Norman
malaysiagtrclub.com

Alright.
Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:09 PM   #3
CieMen
Registered Member

Roger & Out ~
CieMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
Norman
malaysiagtrclub.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CieMen View Post
Roger & Out ~
thank you
Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:57 AM   #5
siokae0422

anyone from northern???
siokae0422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #6
ndwgolf

Just bought a 2008 GTR (subject to loan approval) and need some adviceGuy'sI have just bought a 2008 GTR and when I get it (first week in Feb) I want to upgrade the exhaust sound and also get the speed limiter removed.Yesterday I went to a GTR work shop here in Kuala Lumpur and spoke with the owner about getting the above done when I return from work in Feb.He said he can get all the name brand exhaust systems GTC, HKS etc etc but he recommended using his custom exhaust system at 1/2 the price 2000 compared to 4000. He had a 2009 GTR in his workshop that he had just finished and it sounded awesome.We also talked about unlocking the ECU and remapping it with the COBB xxx(not sure what version) but he mentioned the gearbox upgrade so I presume he meant the NIS006 and that was going to cost another 4000 ringget 800.Do you think these prices sound about right and what about the exhaust is it necessary to spend 4k over 2k when all I am really looking for is to have the car sound like a performance car rather than a Nissan Teana and have the power unlocked?.When I was living in Thailand I had a Supra that was upgraded to 560+ HP and I ended up spending a fortune doing it and never recouped a penny of that when I sold it 2 years ago.Anyway any help would be much appreciated I am sure there will be other questions but until then thanks and a Happy New Year to everyone
ndwgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:39 AM   #7
Mosdban

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndwgolf View Post
Just bought a 2008 GTR (subject to loan approval) and need some adviceGuy'sI have just bought a 2008 GTR and when I get it (first week in Feb) I want to upgrade the exhaust sound and also get the speed limiter removed.Yesterday I went to a GTR work shop here in Kuala Lumpur and spoke with the owner about getting the above done when I return from work in Feb.He said he can get all the name brand exhaust systems GTC, HKS etc etc but he recommended using his custom exhaust system at 1/2 the price 2000 compared to 4000. He had a 2009 GTR in his workshop that he had just finished and it sounded awesome.We also talked about unlocking the ECU and remapping it with the COBB xxx(not sure what version) but he mentioned the gearbox upgrade so I presume he meant the NIS006 and that was going to cost another 4000 ringget 800.Do you think these prices sound about right and what about the exhaust is it necessary to spend 4k over 2k when all I am really looking for is to have the car sound like a performance car rather than a Nissan Teana and have the power unlocked?.When I was living in Thailand I had a Supra that was upgraded to 560+ HP and I ended up spending a fortune doing it and never recouped a penny of that when I sold it 2 years ago.Anyway any help would be much appreciated I am sure there will be other questions but until then thanks and a Happy New Year to everyone
Is your problem solved? Just try eBay site to get better sound system at much affordable prices
Mosdban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:01 AM   #8
Mosdban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosdban View Post
Is your car parts problem solved? Just try eBay site to get better sound system at much affordable prices
Have you got any?
Mosdban is offline   Reply With Quote