Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
Where can i can CLEAR BRA in Malaysia? - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2010, 02:47 AM   #1
MsiaGTR

Default Where can i can CLEAR BRA in Malaysia?

Hi guys from Malaysia, i'm Gary from Johor Bahru, got myself a white GTR (black Edition) 3 months ago but seldom drive long distance because scared of stone chips...

Got a friend from states who got his ride done with clear bra, was wondering if i can install one in Malaysia...if location is in KL i don't mind tow my ride there for the installation...

Anyone?

Guess it would be helpful for those who travel NSHW frequently too...
MsiaGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
azriaziz
Msia GTR Club Co-Founder

haha... you seem very scared of stone chips...

You should see my car! stone chip central! (due to driving behind norman's car!)

I have no idea where to do it but i heard its quite costly. Will put the word out to see who knows where to do it!
Old 01-21-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
dkrm
Registered Member

You get something almost similar done at PaintShield in Glenmarie Shah Alam. I called them few weeks ago to inquiry about putting it on my GTC GT1 bonnet. Unfortunately they wont custom cut it. The lady that picked up the phone mentioned that will cost roughly 2-3K for to apply it on the bonnet and bumper.

I know someone in Singapore wrapped frontend of his car with clear vinyl. I guess you can consider that as clear bra too.

Paintshield 03-55695825
dkrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #4
MsiaGTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by azriaziz View Post

You should see my car! stone chip central! (due to driving behind norman's car!)

I have no idea where to do it but i heard its quite costly. Will put the word out to see who knows where to do it!
Thanks for your help sir...i also put up a notice in Singapore forum see if i lucky enough to get one...or else i think i need to buy another tow truck in case if outstation...hehe
Old 01-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
dkrm
Registered Member

You can get something almost similar done at PaintShield in Glenmarie Shah Alam. Although the outlet looked like they been out out business, I kid you not - their business is quite thriving.

I called them few weeks ago to inquiry about putting it on my GTC GT1 bonnet. Unfortunately they wont custom cut it. The lady that picked up the phone mentioned that will cost roughly 2-3K for to apply it on the bonnet and bumper.

I know someone in Singapore wrapped frontend of his car with clear vinyl. I guess you can consider that as clear bra too.

Paintshield 03-55695825
dkrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:53 PM   #6
Norman
malaysiagtrclub.com

Bangsar, KL... or Selangor? about 5k. it really look not nice before few k mileage.

I saw a car from Sin at Sepang... just ask Azri, the air bubble shows... as my headlamp. I took it out about 3 days later. it cost me few hundreds...

I think what you think, but few thousand km later you won't mind any stone chips at all^^ that's aggressive markS. ^^

OK, that's another shop claimed they can do the perfect headlamp film (that's not flat as bonnet), I will try it next week then let you guys know.
Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #7
Norman
malaysiagtrclub.com

Paint is cheap for us, we know the sprayless tips ,right?

however, the stoneS is from Aziz and Shah's car fly hit my car then to your car la~... that means I absorb all the major hitS! I'm protecting you~ may be the Z4 throws stoneS to the front too...

Quote:

Old 01-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #8
MsiaGTR

Hahaha...you guys are being helpful...thanks a lot...

Actually not only i wanna wrap on my GTR, also have another 430 to be "protected", no doubt paint it off is easier however i really don't enjoy myself in putting my precious ride in the dirty workshop drove by some bangla fellow in and out to paint my front bumper lah...
Old 01-22-2010, 06:29 AM   #9
azriaziz
Msia GTR Club Co-Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman View Post
Paint is cheap for us, we know the sprayless tips ,right?

however, the stoneS is from Aziz and Shah's car fly hit my car then to your car la~... that means I absorb all the major hitS! I'm protecting you~ may be the Z4 throws stoneS to the front too...

Haha.. the Z4 ! hahahha
Old 01-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #10
Norman
malaysiagtrclub.com

Quote:
Haha.. the Z4 ! hahahha
yalo, that's why he bom bom bom us, cause you overtake him so fast la~ and funny thing is we though that's a Wira for milk~miao miao miao

I need a protection too/now... but guess windshield can't do anything, i will try the headlamp first to see thier workmanship.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:17 AM   #11
tonyR35
Registered Member

guys,

if its gonna cost me 4~5K, then i would rather respray..hahaha..
tonyR35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:00 AM   #12
petlee10@me.com
Registered Member

I agree with Tony....better respray.
petlee10@me.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #13
Norman
malaysiagtrclub.com

Agree ^^

As DKRM said, you can check out this better price one from Shah Alam~ www.paintshieldasiapacific.com

they do a headlamp shield too, guess this is more important than paint, except super silver~ you hard to match the correct colour in Malaysia "now".

from US site:
Super Silver~http://www.nissangtrclub.com/showthread.php?t=2583
Clear Bra~http://www.nissangtrclub.com/showthread.php?t=1464

Last edited by Norman; 01-25-2010 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: more info
Old 08-11-2010, 05:16 AM   #14
Malaysian Chronicle

Wow that's great! I hope to see more pictures of your GTR. I am new to Nissan and I am starting to love it more and more because of the security and comfort ability it offers to the passengers.

Malaysia Chronicles
Malaysian Chronicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:25 AM   #15
Norman
malaysiagtrclub.com

Welcome to World of GTR! ^^
Old 12-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #16
mshukri60
Registered Member

You guys make fun at the Z4? is it that slow that it had to throw stones forward( out of the window)? I thought it did quite well in Europe GT series or something like that..
mshukri60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:03 AM   #17
Norman
malaysiagtrclub.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshukri60 View Post
You guys make fun at the Z4? is it that slow that it had to throw stones forward( out of the window)? I thought it did quite well in Europe GT series or something like that..
Shame on us we shouldn't make fun... play with Z4 cause we are different level.

Dear mshukri60, you won't know how fast GTR is unless you get one. fast fast buy buy
Old 12-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #18
mshukri60
Registered Member

I will buy as fast as I can get a good unit..with ur expertise if u can find a good one at the price range u mentioned let me know..u can make some money from the dealer...( errr..actually indirectly it will be from me)..I dont mind..what friends are for..anyway I am in kl following my kids for their tennis tournament..today I checked one 2009 uk gtr..the guy wanted 580k..the jap gtr with japanese language everywhere, is there a problem?
mshukri60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #19
Norman
malaysiagtrclub.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshukri60 View Post
I will buy as fast as I can get a good unit..with ur expertise if u can find a good one at the price range u mentioned let me know..u can make some money from the dealer...( errr..actually indirectly it will be from me)..I dont mind..what friends are for..anyway I am in kl following my kids for their tennis tournament..today I checked one 2009 uk gtr..the guy wanted 580k..the jap gtr with japanese language everywhere, is there a problem?
Hi Shukri, Japan model JDM is not a problem. if you ask for it, we will try to search one GTR for you.

Sad to heard the word "commission" you say that: what's friend are for... Norman say: he ain't heavy, he's my bro... GTR bro. ...em, may be just cost you a dinner if you get the car I will celebrate for you and buy dinner to you too. this called what's friend are for.

I know you like white, Premium, 08 OK?