Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
Service - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
westmc
Registered Member

Default Service

Which dealership do you go to for service and are you happy with them? I had been going to Henderson Nissan but I was thinking about trying United Nissan.
westmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:45 AM   #2
bostondave
Registered Member

i went to henderson for my 1000,mile service they we ok, but the gave me a sentra for a loner car
bostondave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
westmc
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostondave View Post
i went to henderson for my 1000,mile service they we ok, but the gave me a sentra for a loner car
How long ago was that? They gave me one too, but then for my 6 month service about a month ago they said that they were no longer giving out loaners. That is one of the reasons I am thinking about switching.
westmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #4
bostondave
Registered Member

3 weeks ago, they dont have em, but they take u to enterprise rent a car, and they pay for it, floyd was my service manager
bostondave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:06 AM   #5
rcrosta

planet nissan on centenial parkway, see Troy, they gave me maxima or suv for loaner.....very good srvice and always put me in front of line,,,

I think I have the highest milage gt-r in vegas or USA for that matter.
I have 18000+ miles now. I just got the good news from the dealer on the 15000 mi. tune or service 2000.00 dollars.... 80.00 per quart forr trani, 60.00 per quart for rear end.. with labor came up to 2 grand... They told me if you use another brand of oil other than nissan's it void's warranty... does anyone know or had this experience yet?
rcrosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:34 AM   #6
curdio

Quote:
Originally Posted by westmc View Post
How long ago was that? They gave me one too, but then for my 6 month service about a month ago they said that they were no longer giving out loaners. That is one of the reasons I am thinking about switching.
if they give you a problem about a loaner car, show them the page in the car manual stating that when you bring in the car for service and they would not be able to service it and give it back to you the same day, they are supposed to give you a loaner car that is a maxima or murano.
curdio is offline   Reply With Quote