Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
mcgavock nissan is unethical and crooked - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
elpasocrna
Registered Member

Default mcgavock nissan is unethical and crooked

After waiting for 6 months and calling monthly for a report on my gtr. MCgavock nissan of lubbock sold my gtr out form under me. I had left a 5k deposit in may. This is the story.
I was waiting and waiting and never got any solid info on my car so one of the sales guys said why dont you call the nna number for gtr and maybe they can get more info for you. So i did just that and after about a week NNA called me back and said the vehicle was never ordered under my name, that my deposit was left for an unspecified vehicle, and the dealer said that i couldnt get financing for the car anyway.
So i called USAA and got approved for 70k,(for financing) my income is 300k a year so i would have no problem giving another 15k for the vehicle. Selling price was 80k. I have this amount in my bank account but did not want to empty it out for a car. I called the dealership back and they said well we have already sold the car. I said you havent even recieved the car yet, you still have my deposit and you have been telling me for 6 months that the car is mine. The delaer said ohh well the car is sold. well credit your account today for the 5k deposit. They were even unwilling to send me an email to confirm the deposit was sent back to my credit card. Capital one said that this transaction is not pending and it may post in 5-10 buisness days but who knows if it will. These people are by far the most crooked, unethical people i have ever dealt with. I know gamblerz another form member said they were great, but that was because he is a personal friend with the owner. im even going to leave the number of NNA representative on here if anyone questions what happened they can call him. his name is Sherman. 615-725 7737. my name is eric feely 915-204-3209 and if anyone knows of a gtr for sale please let me know. I have the financing approved and money in hand.
elpasocrna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
elpasocrna
Registered Member

update: Monday Mcgavock sold my gtr out form under me. they said that they could not get me financed and like a dumb ass i believed them. So monday night i found a new gtr same specs in Nebraska( woodhouse nissan) They ran my credit and said it was great a 720, and that nissan could finance 100 percent even without income verification. I of course called NNA again and told them. This morning I already received the final paperwork. ill send it to them today and they will ship the car friday. Ill receive it by tuesday. Just goes to show how full of shit mcgavock is. What sucks is the car is 5.9k more than the car at mcgavock.

Final note if anyone wants to buy a car in the future call woodhouse nissan in nebraska(speak with trevor). They are great, honest and streight forward.
My car will come with the 3m clear shield, car cover, and wheel locks.
I cant frickin wait!!!!

Last edited by elpasocrna; 10-08-2008 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: forgot something
elpasocrna is offline   Reply With Quote