Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
Nissan LED Running Lights - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
novagtr
2010 GTR Premium

Default Nissan LED Running Lights

Have my first service appointment scheduled for this Friday, May 21st for my 2010 GTR at Ardmore Nissan in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. Performing the 1,000 mile service, required PA State Inspection, and finally - installation of the Nissan LED daytime running lights!

http://www.nissanusa.com/gt-r/accessories.html

These LED's aren't cheap ($1,200.00) but I want my car to further stand out and the fact that they are a genuine Nissan product solved my desire for this mod.

Will post with pictures of the LED's installed - "on" and "off".

Additionally, I'll let everyone know the breakdown on costs for the service and installation of the LED's.

See you guys next week with an update to this post!