Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
CA GTR Owners Meet Late January - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
zcargtr83
Registered Member

Default CA GTR Owners Meet Late January

I am organizing this i partnership with Z Car Garage who recently built my GTR for SEMA. They just hosted the Follow the 370 Z Tour and it was fantastic... for pics check their blog (http://www.zcarblog.com/). A few gtr's showed up (5 over the course of two days) and it was great for the owners to get together. It will probably be a meet/show and shine/ending in a cruise. I am looking foward to freaking out other drivers as they see a parade of gtr's on some winding road! The meet will start at Z Car Garage In San Jose and as soon as we gauge interest we will decide on where our final destination will be for the cruise. So keep in mind this will happen one of the last twoi weekends of January with more info to come soon. If you are in, rsvp eitherby pm or by posting in this thread. Also if you have a preference for where the drive should be to post it up as well!

zcargtr83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:51 PM   #2
WantAGTR

Yo man... I was @ elk grove nissan last saturday... nice lookin ride... did ZCG pick the parts for your car? or did you yourself?
WantAGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:16 PM   #3
zcargtr83
Registered Member

I picked the parts ... they put it together
zcargtr83 is offline   Reply With Quote