Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
Welcome UAE members! - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
JeremyBlackwell
SpeedForSale.com
 
JeremyBlackwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 979
iTrader: (6)
Default Welcome UAE members!

Hey guys! Mubarak, whose user name is 'Shinobi-GT-R', is the moderator of this forum. So, if you want to chat about meets, dinners, races, or any other GT-R gatherings feel free to post up here in this forum!
__________________
*GT-R Aftermarket Parts dealer for all major manufacturers...CLICK HERE!*

Dodson Certified Pro Dealer

Staged Power & Chassis Upgrades List: CLICK HERE!
Parts installation articles: CLICK HERE!
Brake Parts Weight Guide: CLICK HERE!

Jeremy Blackwell
EFI University Certified Engine/ECU Tuner & ASE Certified A1/A8
President, Speed For Sale LLC (Sales@SpeedForSale.com / 770-777-4774)

---

Founder,
www.300zxClub.com
&
www.SpeedForSale.com/forum
JeremyBlackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Al-Ain city, AD UAE
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Default Greetings to All in the Region

Hello GT-R owners, we want congratulate everyone on purchasing the new GT-R in UAE and middle east.

And would like to thank Jeremy for this chance to represent and promote GT-R in UAE.

To all owners in UAE and around, to introduce yourselves and tell us your story and your experience on the new GT-R. Also, specfications you choosen.

I will start with myself:

Mubarak AL-Mansouri
GT-R Premium Edition with unique Gold Package trip only for the VVIP.
Super Silver
Grey Metal wheels
Purchased on 10/7/2008

My experience on the beyond the expression and l don't want to say I loved but I do already do love before I purchased. When it arrived, I was like kid waiting for his candy. It was beyond love !!

Please to everyone, we would like get more of you gather meet with each other in UAE and go for a drive around UAE. It will be blast!!!

Cheers to everone and spread the word to every GT-R owner.

Yours

Mubarak AKA Shinobi
Shinobi-GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:56 AM   #3
Dubai gtr35
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Dubai, UAE
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)
Default

hi
i have converted!! it was a difficult decision for me to convert! from corvettes to gtr!!
i owned 3 generation corvettes!!! but the gtr! while its not as fast as the
zo6!! its the best car ever!!! speed is not everything!

if you noticed that when you drive one!! there is a hidden system that is working behind the seen!!

its called...ces!!! it feels like that !!
ces= continuos ejaculation system!!
and it has pms!!!
pms=posy magnatic system!!!
and ddms
ddms= dumb drivers magnatic system!!! so be careful when you drive!! as people will be looking and looking and loooking and might hit your car!!

anyway.....i am from dubai!! i have a silver! vvip whatever! and i dont care about other europian cars!
__________________
after 3 generations corvettes!! i have converted!!
Dubai gtr35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:36 AM   #4
Ev0H8t3r
GOTZIRA
 
Ev0H8t3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: You S of EH
Posts: 1,274
iTrader: (0)
Default

welcome guys!
I cant wait to get mine...

I will have to visit dubai, my firiend is moving there from Hawaii, so I will be there to visit!
__________________
-Jeff W. "Ev0H8t3r"
Kaizen Tuning Sponsored Driver, 09 Nissan GT-R
-Facebook
Gotzira
-Kaizen Tuning LLC (978) 266-9900
Sales@Kaizentuning.com
-Kaizen Tuning LLC
www.kaizentuning.com
Ev0H8t3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:23 AM   #5
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Al-Ain city, AD UAE
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubai gtr35 View Post
hi
i have converted!! it was a difficult decision for me to convert! from corvettes to gtr!!
i owned 3 generation corvettes!!! but the gtr! while its not as fast as the
zo6!! its the best car ever!!! speed is not everything!

if you noticed that when you drive one!! there is a hidden system that is working behind the seen!!

its called...ces!!! it feels like that !!
ces= continuos ejaculation system!!
and it has pms!!!
pms=posy magnatic system!!!
and ddms
ddms= dumb drivers magnatic system!!! so be careful when you drive!! as people will be looking and looking and loooking and might hit your car!!

anyway.....i am from dubai!! i have a silver! vvip whatever! and i dont care about other europian cars!
I like that good one.

By the way, lets meet next week for a drive and ask the owner agency to meet for a drive and meet for a quick coffee and another cruise somewhere in Dubai.

Cheers

Shinobi
Shinobi-GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:45 AM   #6
BRN-GTR
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: BAHRAIN
Posts: 4
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi-GT-R View Post
I like that good one.

By the way, lets meet next week for a drive and ask the owner agency to meet for a drive and meet for a quick coffee and another cruise somewhere in Dubai.

Cheers

Shinobi

Hi guys

I am from Bahrain and i received mine 3 months ago and its the VVIP package to, Grey with the grey wheels to and the golden trim inside...

Great car.... love it

I have another white one arriving within the next two weeks.... if anyone is interested in buying one immediately please PM me.....
BRN-GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:55 PM   #7
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Al-Ain city, AD UAE
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRN-GTR View Post
Hi guys

I am from Bahrain and i received mine 3 months ago and its the VVIP package to, Grey with the grey wheels to and the golden trim inside...

Great car.... love it

I have another white one arriving within the next two weeks.... if anyone is interested in buying one immediately please PM me.....
It pleasure to meet you BRN-GTR,

Grey with Grey wheels would look mean and stealthy. Did you buy it through Dealership?

Cheers
Shinobi-GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 02:31 AM   #8
BRN-GTR
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: BAHRAIN
Posts: 4
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi-GT-R View Post
It pleasure to meet you BRN-GTR,

Grey with Grey wheels would look mean and stealthy. Did you buy it through Dealership?

Cheers
Yes its a VVIP package that also came with a certificate from Nissan.

It is from the dealership and is fully warrantied.
BRN-GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:12 PM   #9
GT-R4ever
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dubai
Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hai guys i got a super sliver GTR bought it on the 24th of june its from the vvip thingy and tbh i never drove a car this good in my life .
Btw i am from dubai and cant wait to get some parts to see the true godzilla exhaust on the way should be in like 2 weeks .
GT-R4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:42 AM   #10
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Al-Ain city, AD UAE
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Default GT-R First Meeting

Dear GT-R members in UAE,

We would like to have our first meeting event to meet and have a good time.

If we all agree then we need to decide.

Any suggestion when and where to meeting?

Any thoughts?

Shinobi
Shinobi-GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:32 PM   #11
ATL-Porsche
Registered Member
 
ATL-Porsche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 351
iTrader: (0)
Default

i would love to see some interior pics of the gold/black leather seats and door panels. welcome!
__________________
* 2009 GT-R Pre-Ordered *
Black Obsidian / Black Interior
ATL-Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:49 PM   #12
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Al-Ain city, AD UAE
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Default

Yeah, I will try to upload them ASAP.

cheers
Shinobi-GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #13
AutoLuxuryGTR
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)
Default

I just sent this car to Dubai fro a friend of mine. I am sending his second one and the other 5 allocations that i have will be going to Dubai as well














__________________

GOCHIRA
AutoLuxuryGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 05:11 PM   #14
Ra3y_Datsun
Registered Member
 
Ra3y_Datsun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)
Default :: I was lucky to be among the first owners in U.A.E ::

Dear all,

I would like to introduce my self to you all:

My name is Mohamed Al Romaithi known by (Ra3y_Datsun)
From Abu Dhabi who first received the 7th LHD GTR's in the Middle East and I'm the one
who blasted the news in the internet and had the chance to test them and take some exclusive photos.
My Car Details:
GT-R Premium Edition with VVIP Gold Package trim only for the
VVIP in the Middle East.
White Pearl
Date of Purchase: June/28/2008
I also visited Japan twice once in 2006 and it was an invitation from (Shatai Factory) that produces around 11 models of Nissan Vehicles line up among of them is our beloved Nissan Patrol is manufactured in this Shatai Factory in Tokyo. The second time of my visit was in October of 2007 and also it was an invitation from my friend in Shatai factory to attend the 40th Tokyo Motor Show to see my GTR in person . I love Nissan products since long time and during my studies in the U.S.A from 1989 until 1993 I owned 2 300ZX turbo.

Yours truly,
Mohamed

I'll be back soon to discover this wonderful forum.
Ra3y_Datsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:53 AM   #15
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Al-Ain city, AD UAE
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hala Mohammed,

I am Mubarak AL-Mansouri (moderator),

I am the owner of the Super Silver Mettalic. We are the lucky ones to own these beautiful machines.

I have received it on 10 of July. I am sure you saw the car and I saw yours in the mall last night parked there.

Please lets have a meeting some time soon. I have moved and worked to AD recently and I used to work in AL-Ain.

Salam

Shiniobi



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra3y_Datsun View Post
Dear all,

I would like to introduce my self to you all:

My name is Mohamed Al Romaithi known by (Ra3y_Datsun)
From Abu Dhabi who first received the 7th LHD GTR's in the Middle East and I'm the one
who blasted the news in the internet and had the chance to test them and take some exclusive photos.
My Car Details:
GT-R Premium Edition with VVIP Gold Package trim only for the
VVIP in the Middle East.
White Pearl
Date of Purchase: June/28/2008
I also visited Japan twice once in 2006 and it was an invitation from (Shatai Factory) that produces around 11 models of Nissan Vehicles line up among of them is our beloved Nissan Patrol is manufactured in this Shatai Factory in Tokyo. The second time of my visit was in October of 2007 and also it was an invitation from my friend in Shatai factory to attend the 40th Tokyo Motor Show to see my GTR in person . I love Nissan products since long time and during my studies in the U.S.A from 1989 until 1993 I owned 2 300ZX turbo.

Yours truly,
Mohamed

I'll be back soon to discover this wonderful forum.
Shinobi-GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 04:49 AM   #16
Ra3y_Datsun
Registered Member
 
Ra3y_Datsun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)
Wink

Marhaba Mubarak,

Yes indeed we were among the luckiest people in the Middle East to have these wonderful machines.
These machines needs a real operator to operate them very well, because some owners donít know how to get the most power out of them they just leave the shift lever in (A) Automatic mode without any changes and at that settings the car will give only 70 to 80% out of it's power and thatís really pisses me off.

I saw your car at the dealer garage when I took my car for the 1st service and asked the supervisor about it and he said that it belong to (Mubarak).

Sure we will meet soon, but Iím a little busy now for Ramadan and the Rice Crises that is now is the talk of the city. Just kidding my darling.

Ramadan Kareem.

See ya,

Mohamed
Ra3y_Datsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 05:16 PM   #17
khaosai
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: dubai
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hi,

thought i would join the site to let you know i love the new GTR. Awesome car, total respect to Nissan for what they have achieved.

If you see me in Dubai in the Gt silver 997 TT then wave me over and take me for a quick drive ok !!.

Enjoy.

Rgds.
khaosai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:05 AM   #18
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Al-Ain city, AD UAE
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaosai View Post
Hi,

thought i would join the site to let you know i love the new GTR. Awesome car, total respect to Nissan for what they have achieved.

If you see me in Dubai in the Gt silver 997 TT then wave me over and take me for a quick drive ok !!.

Enjoy.

Rgds.
Sure but so many GT silver 997 TT, so which one are you?

Thank you for the commments on the GTR.
Shinobi-GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:46 PM   #19
khaosai
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: dubai
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hi,

the only one with the silver bonnet badge.....i think....and the Scottish (St Andrew) flag on the rear number plate.

Love the look of the GTR, very imposing when on the roads.

Enjoy it !.

Rgds.
khaosai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:08 AM   #20
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Al-Ain city, AD UAE
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Default

Dear Khaosai,

I have been passing Porsches, Evos, and other cars in the track day on 24th of sep at Dubai Auto Drome. Really great night!!! You should have been there to see it.

Cheers

Shinobi
Shinobi-GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #21
awesomekasim
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ATL
Posts: 20
iTrader: (0)
Default

I will be in dubai hopefully this december and I hope to see some of the GT-R's there. If i see you i want a test drive. haha

-Kasim
__________________
awesomekasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #22
V8_Club
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Posts: 215
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hi Guys,

I am finalising the paper work on mine soon. I am a long time V8 fan but like i tell so many people , GTRs always had a special place in our hearts here in the Gulf .

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Regards,
Nabil
V8_Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:57 PM   #23
dwspec
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)
Default

whats the luxury/import tax in dubai? i know its gotta be hella high!
dwspec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:53 AM   #24
V8_Club
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Posts: 215
iTrader: (0)
Default

Import Tax is about 6% . No luxury Tax . Well Direct Tax actually. They find other ways to separate you from your cash
__________________
03 ML55 AMG
09 GTR
09 FJ Cruiser
09 Lexus LX570
10 Camaro SS
V8_Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:12 AM   #25
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Al-Ain city, AD UAE
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Default

I beleive it is 5% tax!! But yeah it is only one time tax!!!
Shinobi-GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for members to help organize NissanGTRclub gatherings in any country! JeremyBlackwell Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion 13 04-02-2010 02:30 PM
Looking for members to help organize NissanGTRclub gatherings in the mid-west! JeremyBlackwell Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion 15 11-22-2008 01:14 PM
Looking for members to help organize NissanGTRclub gatherings out west! JeremyBlackwell Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion 7 09-24-2008 07:29 PM
Looking for members to help organize NissanGTRclub gatherings in the east! JeremyBlackwell Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion 1 09-10-2008 10:21 PM
Looking for members to help organize NissanGTRclub gatherings in Canada! JeremyBlackwell Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion 7 07-28-2008 11:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006-2016 Speedforsale.com