Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 2
Looking for members to help organize NissanGTRclub gatherings in any country! - SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2008, 04:56 PM   #1
JeremyBlackwell
SpeedForSale.com

Default Looking for members to help organize NissanGTRclub gatherings in any country!

Hey guys, we will be hosting big and small NissanGTRclub.com members gatherings all over the USA, and are looking for club members who would like to work with us to host small local GT-R gatherings such as group dinners, road course or drag strip visits, car show attendances, and more. Our club will help sponsor the events in multiple ways such as financing, logistics, organization, promotion, free shirts/decals/etc, and more!

If you are a GT-R lover who wants to be involved with this, please shoot me an email at blackwell@speedforsale.com or call 770-777-4774. We are looking for members from multiple locations. Thanks!

Dodson Certified Pro Dealer

Staged Power & Chassis Upgrades List: CLICK HERE!
Parts installation articles: CLICK HERE!
Brake Parts Weight Guide: CLICK HERE!

Jeremy Blackwell
EFI University Certified Engine/ECU Tuner & ASE Certified A1/A8
President, Speed For Sale LLC (Sales@SpeedForSale.com / 770-777-4774)

---

Founder,
www.300zxClub.com
&
www.SpeedForSale.com/forum
JeremyBlackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 07:05 AM   #2
Ev0H8t3r
GOTZIRA

Default Cools

Im shooting you an email now!
Im in Korea and often go back to Japan!
so I can set it up in both areas!
Gotzira
-Kaizen Tuning LLC (978) 266-9900
Sales@Kaizentuning.com
-Kaizen Tuning LLC
www.kaizentuning.com
Ev0H8t3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:52 AM   #3
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member

Default Regional Club in UAE

Hi my name is Mubarak AL-Mansouri, I am in for the GT-R club in UAE. I very very intrested in doing this....BTW I just got my first GT-R in UAE. Very few have them here ...only VVIP and I am one of them ....I am very active person in race event, car club events..etc. I can be based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai...as I live both cities ....I am good in representing this club...plus I am local UAE...know the area very well....I often visit USA at least once a year... I am very enthusiat car nut.

Mubarak AL-Mansouri MBA
from UAE

CHeers to all GT-R club

Last edited by Shinobi-GT-R; 07-13-2008 at 03:56 AM.. Reason: missing word
Shinobi-GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:27 PM   #4
JeremyBlackwell
SpeedForSale.com

Hi Mubarak, how are you?

There are two ways you can help organize a GT-R club in Dubai.

1. We can list a LOCAL CLUB here in the local clubs section. This is the section on our main page that currently has Atlanta and Phoenix local car clubs. This is a great place for your local GT-R owners and enthusiasts to chat about local events, random chat, used parts for sale, and more!

2. You can assist organizing events at road course and drag strip periodically throughout the year. This would be just a group of GT-R owners going to races, car shows, test events, group dinners, and more. This is a good way to meet GT-R owners in your area!

If you know of any other GT-R owners and would like for me to make Dubai a 'LOCAL CLUB' section here, please let me know and I'll do it immediately. Thanks!

Jeremy Blackwell

---

Founder,
www.300zxClub.com
&
Old 07-13-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
ATL-Porsche
Registered Member

Congrats Mubarak - PICS PLEASE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi-GT-R View Post
Hi my name is Mubarak AL-Mansouri, I am in for the GT-R club in UAE. I very very intrested in doing this....BTW I just got my first GT-R in UAE. Very few have them here ...only VVIP and I am one of them ....I am very active person in race event, car club events..etc. I can be based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai...as I live both cities ....I am good in representing this club...plus I am local UAE...know the area very well....I often visit USA at least once a year... I am very enthusiat car nut.

Mubarak AL-Mansouri MBA
from UAE

CHeers to all GT-R club
Old 07-14-2008, 12:12 PM   #6
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyBlackwell View Post
Hi Mubarak, how are you?

There are two ways you can help organize a GT-R club in Dubai.

1. We can list a LOCAL CLUB here in the local clubs section. This is the section on our main page that currently has Atlanta and Phoenix local car clubs. This is a great place for your local GT-R owners and enthusiasts to chat about local events, random chat, used parts for sale, and more!

2. You can assist organizing events at road course and drag strip periodically throughout the year. This would be just a group of GT-R owners going to races, car shows, test events, group dinners, and more. This is a good way to meet GT-R owners in your area!

If you know of any other GT-R owners and would like for me to make Dubai a 'LOCAL CLUB' section here, please let me know and I'll do it immediately. Thanks!
Hi Jeremy,

Sure I would love to assist on that plus I have good connection with local car magazines and international publishers. Also Members of many clubs in UAE. I can do both Dubai and Abu Dhabi I can represents both as they are close together, so it won't be different from each other. I will PM for my details to disccus more. I am very excited on this.

Thank

Mubarak AKA Shinobi
Old 07-21-2008, 01:36 AM   #7
Dubai gtr35

mubarak
consider me in!!
i am from dubai......i know most people who got there gtr's in dubai including the agency owner who has a white one!!!

tell me if you need assistant
Old 11-07-2008, 06:32 AM   #8
alpeks
Registered Member

hi my name is alphan eksioglu from istanbul turkey.i am the first and only gtr owner in turkey.i am in your command:-)
alpeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #9
JeremyBlackwell
SpeedForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpeks View Post
hi my name is alphan eksioglu from istanbul turkey.i am the first and only gtr owner in turkey.i am in your command:-)
Hi Alphan, welcome to the club! We can make your section a club forum once there are at least two GT-R there. So, please send me a message once there is a second GT-R and we'll create a club forum for you. Your club members also get parts discounts!

Jeremy Blackwell

---

Founder,
www.300zxClub.com
&
Old 11-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #10
Shinobi-GT-R
Registered Member

Congtrats Alphan, on your new GTR and welcome to the club.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #11
dwspec
Registered Member

Default Seoul here!

Jeremy,
Just moved to Seoul, South Korea about 2 weeks ago and will be here for some time. Although I do not have a GTR...yet, I'm very interested in getting meets together as I've been a car aficionado for quite some time. I've attended a couple Cars & Coffee meets back in the states and would love to set one up here.
Only two weeks here and already seen a couple R35's here, but was driving in the other direction when I saw them. Besides R35's, have seen a white BNR34 with a nice lookin FMIC as well as a blue BNR33 that likes to cruise the streets at night.
If you search for babodream, there are many exotics here and it'll only be a matter of time before more GTRs are spotted and I also carry my camera everywhere I go when I go out.
Also, is you check out www.g-lux.co.kr, I could ask them if they would be interested in hosting the meets as they are in a VERY car frenzy part of Seoul, in Gangnam. I got a personal tour when I stopped by there and they have many Mansory, Tubi, etc tuned Bentleys, Aston Martons, Ferraris, Lamborghinis. I could send pictures if you want.
Also the name sounds familiar...legendary supraforums member?

Chris
dwspec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #12
JeremyBlackwell
SpeedForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwspec View Post
Jeremy,
Just moved to Seoul, South Korea about 2 weeks ago and will be here for some time. Although I do not have a GTR...yet, I'm very interested in getting meets together as I've been a car aficionado for quite some time. I've attended a couple Cars & Coffee meets back in the states and would love to set one up here.
Only two weeks here and already seen a couple R35's here, but was driving in the other direction when I saw them. Besides R35's, have seen a white BNR34 with a nice lookin FMIC as well as a blue BNR33 that likes to cruise the streets at night.
If you search for babodream, there are many exotics here and it'll only be a matter of time before more GTRs are spotted and I also carry my camera everywhere I go when I go out.
Also, is you check out www.g-lux.co.kr, I could ask them if they would be interested in hosting the meets as they are in a VERY car frenzy part of Seoul, in Gangnam. I got a personal tour when I stopped by there and they have many Mansory, Tubi, etc tuned Bentleys, Aston Martons, Ferraris, Lamborghinis. I could send pictures if you want.
Also the name sounds familiar...legendary supraforums member?

Chris
Hi Chris, yes you are more than welcome to organize a meet in your area. Feel free to chat with g-lux and see what they say. We can send out a private message to all members of this website who live in Korea as well. Please email me or send me a PM with any questions!

Jeremy Blackwell

---

Founder,
www.300zxClub.com
&
Old 04-02-2010, 07:46 AM   #13
stevesgrtr35
Registered Member

Wink Japan forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyBlackwell View Post
Hey guys, we will be hosting big and small NissanGTRclub.com members gatherings all over the USA, and are looking for club members who would like to work with us to host small local GT-R gatherings such as group dinners, road course or drag strip visits, car show attendances, and more. Our club will help sponsor the events in multiple ways such as financing, logistics, organization, promotion, free shirts/decals/etc, and more!

If you are a GT-R lover who wants to be involved with this, please shoot me an email at blackwell@speedforsale.com or call 770-777-4774. We are looking for members from multiple locations. Thanks!
Hi Jeremy,
I would like to get a Japan forum going! There will be the yearly national GT-R meeting at Sugo the beginning of May. I will be there. Would like to try to get this promoted at this meeting. Shoot me your thoughts!
stevesgrtr35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #14
JeremyBlackwell
SpeedForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesgrtr35 View Post
Hi Jeremy,
I would like to get a Japan forum going! There will be the yearly national GT-R meeting at Sugo the beginning of May. I will be there. Would like to try to get this promoted at this meeting. Shoot me your thoughts!
Hello, that is no problem! We have now created a Japan regional club forum:
http://www.nissangtrclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

I can make you the moderator. Please feel free to use it for anything related to Japan GT-R owners, such as car gatherings, used parts for sale, race events, or just random chat in general. Please post up there in a 'Hello' thread, and I will then send the link to our other GT-R Club members from Japan to alert them of the new club forum. Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Jeremy Blackwell

---

Founder,
www.300zxClub.com
&