SpeedForSale LLC

Go Back   SpeedForSale Motorsports Forum > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2009, 10:40 AM   #26
GTRXLR8
Registered Member

OK lets see pictures when it is all done.
I did see some rotors from AR racing i think. They looked the same and were about $1000 less over all, still a rip off compared to other cars.
I am trying to decide if i want to just go out and buy a track car and beat that up and save the GTR or spend the money and track the GTR. Do you plan on ever doing any track events?
GTRXLR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:45 AM   #27
nickbegonja55
Registered Member

i would if there was a track near buy me, but im so busy nowadays that its hard for me to make the effort, anyways all the local highways is my track, and the police are my competition. track the GTR thats what its for, your gonna spend money on the track car you might as well spend it on the GTR
nickbegonja55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:41 PM   #28
GTRXLR8
Registered Member

There is an old saying "What is the fastest way to make a rich man poor, get into racing!" I love the car but to be honest this car is just to much money to bring to a track on a regular basis as it would cost me more to keep up then my porsche, minus engine work! I am not sure but Lime rock in Ct. is not all that far and Poconos is not bad for you. Also there is a new track in NJ I have not been to. Beleive me bring the car to the track and you will drive it much better on the road as you will see what it really can do with out worrying about curbs,guard rails ect. The car does some sick stuff given the chance!
GTRXLR8 is offline   Reply With Quote