Go Back   Speed For Sale > Client Forum - GT-R, Supra, Viper, Vette, and sports car discussion
Register FAQ Members List i-Trader Ratings VIN Registry Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
09-TITANIUM
Performance Member

Default HOUSTON Summer Bash - June 20, 2009

We have received the best invitation in town!!

WINGS & WHEELS at the 1940 Air Terminal Museum has extended an invitation to us to participate in their June 20 program. We will be the center point (except for the aircraft) for the June program. WE NEED A BIG TURNOUT FOR THIS RARE INVITE.

LET ME KNOW ASAP THAT YOU WILL ATTEND SO I CAN ADVISE THEM; they have advertising to do and need a good number to use. I told them we should be able to get 10-20 firm commitments from our group. I need to give them a number by next Thursday. Function is from 11am to 2pm; gates will open at 10am for us. (Hey, they serve lunch, too!)

The 1940 Air Terminal Museum is located near Hobby Airport. Maps and driving instructions will be sent to you later.

So, pleeeeeeeesssee; let's have a major DO! Let me know that you will attend - either respond here or send PM.

BONUS: TEXAS Z PARTY is being held same weekend and not far away. It will be fun to leave the WINGS & WHEELS bash and join up with the Z Club. (see their separate thread)

We also invite our friends in McAllen, New Orleans and Baton Rouge to attend. (Also, OdyOwnage - come out and visit with us!)
Old 06-08-2009, 08:52 PM   #2
09-TITANIUM
Performance Member

I need to hear from ted99, jraulsoto, sprom123, ED-R35, and chele99.

Thanks.