Tech article write-up by Jonathan Greene.
If you would like to purchase this ‘Supra Plug and Play Oxygen Sensor Simulator’, you can BUY IT HERE!
INTRODUCTION: This Supra Plug-and-Play Oxygen Sensor Simulator includes a premium simulator with fluctuating voltage feedback along with OEM Toyota style male and female connectors for easy installation. You simply unplug the rear oxygen sensor and plug in the simulator with NO cutting or splicing of wires. Difficulty level: EASY!
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Install this modification at your own risk. ‘Speed For Sale LLC’ will not be held liable for any damage that occurs to you or your car while/after installing this modification! This item is for off-road use only, and is not to be used for vehicles driven on the street as it is not emission legal!
Time Required: ~30-45 minutes for a novice
-flat head screw driver to pry trim pieces with
-14mm socket with rachet
-needle nose pliers to help remove the wiring harnesses/clips under the seat (optional)
-small breaker bar to help with breaking loose the seat base bolts (optional)
1. Push the driver seat all the way forward as shown. Using your flat head screw driver, pry covers up with screwdriver under the lips circled in red. The cover should pull out in direction of arrows once pried loose.
2. Using your ratchet and 14mm, remove the three bolts now showing from the body.
3. Push the driver seat all the way back as shown. Using your flat head screw driver, pry covers up with screwdriver under the lips circled in red (same as in Step 2) and pull out. Using your ratchet and 14mm, remove the two bolts now showing from the body.
4. Using your right hand, lift up on the bottom of the seat, tilting it toward the back seat.
5. Look underneath seat to spot electrical connectors. Detach the two connectors shown below from the bottom of the seat and carefully remove the seat.
6. Pull the carpet back from center console area of the vehicle. This will reveal a connector/harness protruding from the center console.
7. Disconnect the connector/harness and plug in the O2 simulator as shown below.